Damn I ACHE!! Roll on 5pm. Only 9 hours to go and counting…..
So today was a failure at my attempt of a healthy body:
- My morning run was missed in favour of an extra hour in bed. After such a crap nights sleep tired just didn’t cover it.
- My lunchtime walk was missed in favour of catching up on some work. I was on a roll, nuff said.
- My healthy diet today was missed in favour of a scummy sausage casserole followed by delicious homemade chocolate cake washed down with a lovely glass of Asti. Yeah, nothing I can say about that other than nom!!
However today was a success at my attempt at a healthy mind:
- I woke up more refreshed than I could have all things considered.
- I had an awesome day at work where I feel I achieved a lot and enjoyed myself doing it. I love my job and days like today make me appreciate how lucky I am.
- I had an amazing homemade meal with 3 of my best friends where we talked and laughed and took time out to spend time with each other.
So yes, today was both a failure and a success.
It goes to show that its all about perspective and how you choose to look at it.